L'ovedbaby is proud to provide parents with a safer and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional baby clothing and accessories. We are about what we put on our babies and we know you do too.
How ORGANIC are we?
- Our garments don't contain any toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nanoparticles, or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- We don't use Azo dyes that release carcinogenic amine compounds.
- Our trims and snaps conform to strict standards (e.g. no PVC, nickel, or chrome permitted).
- Even the packaging of our garments does not include PVC plastics or other harmful material.
In the factories that manufacture our goods:
- Employment is freely chosen
- There is freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labor is prohibited
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- Discrimination is prohibited
- Harsh or inhumane treatment is prohibited